"Stormy", Cracker Box Palace, NY 2009
Stormy, Cracker Box Palace, Alton, NY 2009
Stormy was rescued by Cheri at Cracker Box once his racing days were over. Many race horses are not so fortunate to find a home once they stop winning races. They are often end up in the hands of a kill buyer.
Signed Editions of 25 and 50
- 7x10 or 8x10: Edition of 50 + 5AP*
- 16x20 or 14x22: Edition of 50 + 5AP*
- 20x24: Edition of 50 + 5AP*
- 20x30: Edition of 25 + 3AP*
- 24x30: Edition of 25 + 3AP*
- 28x42 or 30x40: Edition of 25 + 3AP*
*Reserved Artist Proofs. Larger prints available upon request and are in editions of 5 and 10.
Sizes 8x10 and 11x14 are Archival Pigment Ink prints on a Luster Finish Paper. Sizes 16x20 and larger are Archival Digital C prints on Fujifilm Matte Super Type C Paper (similar to Luster)
All prints are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks of lead time to create your beautiful print and frame prior to shipment.